- Contact Us
- Park Rules
The following rules apply all year round without exception
- Please check in and pay fees on arrival, visitors included.
- Check out time is 10.00am
- Fires are allowed in suitable fireplaces (which can be hired from the office) and must not, under any circumstances be lit on the ground. All fires are to be extinguished by 11.00pm.
- Digging of holes or trenches, or cutting of trees is not permitted.
- Bathing children, dogs and washing dishes in laundry troughs is not permitted.
- Children under the age of six must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities.
- Pets must be under control at all times and under no circumstances are they allowed in on-site accommodation, the pool areas or the amenities areas. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- All vans are left in the park at the owner's risk. No responsibility will be taken for damage or loss of property while in the park.
- Noise must not be a nuisance to others and must be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm. To help achieve this, children under the age of thirteen are asked to be back with their parents by 10:00pm and providing they are quiet,
- children over thirteen are to be back with their parents by 11:00pm.
- Tenancy can be terminated at any time on two hours notice and the management shall not be required to assign any reason for the termination and no refund of fees will be given.
- Vehicles must not exceed the park speed limit of 5 KMS.
- Bicycles are not to be ridden within the park once the lights come on. Parents' assistance is requested.
- Pool rules as displayed must be adhered to at all times. Children under the age of six must be supervised at all times.
- Please utilise drums provided for recyclables.
Tracey & Ludy
View our online photo gallery of Bright Accommodation Park